Been playin Hotline Miami. I seem to gravitate towards people who let me do hand to hand and melee combat better. This game is a fucking blast. It’s like an action puzzle game.
And this guy is hilarious. His name is Carl. We was killed in a disco. Now you are Carl, he starts with a power drill.
If you didn’t know, and I’m sure you did. Cactus was involved in the game and makes a lot of way cool looking beautiful crazy games. http://cactusquid.com/
more of matt as helmet :)
hey guys sorry ive been gone so long (finals week was pretty rough) so to make up for it i tried my first ever digital painting
me and a friend were talking about hotline miami cosplay and he couldnt find a good Richard mask until we found this fucking thing on amazon
it was too good an opportunity to pass up
Watching Black Mirror when a Hotline Miami cosplayer turned up.
Want to win Hotline Miami? Of course you do. I’ve been thinking about doing contests for a while now. Originally I wanted to do a contest to celebrate 100 followers, but 100 followers came and went faster than I expected. So no time to prepare a contest back then.
The rules are simple:
- Load up a game where you can name characters, objects, attractions, places, anything.
- Take a screenshot of a moment where the name plays into the dialogue or makes the tutorial/regular text look funny
- Send me that screenshot! I prefer email (email@example.com), but if you want to post in on Tumblr, that’s fine too. Just be sure to notify me through my inbox so I don’t miss out on your entry.
- Winner will be decided by me. I decide which one I find best, or funniest.
- You are allowed to use older screenshots you made, or screenshots you found online. I won’t disqualify anyone over that, but chances are that I’m familiar with them already. So you’re really just hurting your own chances
- Reblogging and liking won’t increase your chances this contest, but do increase the chances of me doing future contests or giveaways.
You all have until June 19th to send me your images. I’ll gift the game over Steam to the winner by then, as well as post my favorite entries on my Tumblr.
Hotline Miami fanart. Indian Ink, watercolor and a bit acrylic paint. Made the outlines with a drinking straw.